In-game day progression

  • Thread starter Thread starter blue_thunder
  • 2 comments
  • 837 views
Messages
168
Hi there. I was wondering whether there is in game day progression in terms of GT days. I know that GT4 used to display the day number on the actual homescreen but I cannot for the life of me find where the day number is in GT5.

I know GT4 used to make a feature of this, as certain special edition cars appeared on a particular day in the used car market. I've not seen anything like this in GT5 however.

My question therefore: Is there in-game day progression, and if so where do I see how many days have passed?
 
Go to the XMB and look at the GT 5 save data. Don't know why they put there but whatever..
 
Thanks. Yeah that's pretty stupid. Evidentally not an important part of the game at the moment.
 
Back