In game ranking system ?

• Thread starter kenailuo
  • 2 comments
Germany
Germany
Hey guys , I don't know if you have come across stuff like this, I am currently DR/SR D/S, almost every daily race that I entered, more than half of the other drivers are with A plus DR, making the game so hard actually, I do enjoy the game, but just with so many opponents with A or S DR rating, it is just impossible for me to reach lets say top three at all. Is there anything wrong with the ranking system, or they are just simply trying to make the game more competitive ? :/

Hey guys , I don't know if you have come across stuff like this, I am currently DR/SR D/S, almost every daily race that I entered, more than half of the other drivers are with A plus DR, making the game so hard actually, I do enjoy the game, but just with so many opponents with A or S DR rating, it is just impossible for me to reach lets say top three at all. Is there anything wrong with the ranking system, or they are just simply trying to make the game more competitive ? :/

Enjoy: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ailing-for-the-slow-to-average-driver.380987/

No other DR D driver has an SR S. If you want clean racing beat the A drivers or go down a notch on the SR scale.

Back