In GT5 there was a Paint Pack. What about GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter beakford
  • 7 comments
  • 631 views
Messages
7
Canada
Canada
Messages
beakfordEsquire
There's now unlimited use of paint which is cool. But what is really needed is a paint pack like GT5 had. Does anyone know if there releasing one?
 
At this point I don't even think PD knows their DLC plan.:lol:

(In other words, we have no idea)
 
At this point I don't even think PD knows their DLC plan.:lol:

(In other words, we have no idea)
I hope they do that would be awesome!
 
Most of GT5s DLC paint is for free right now.
 
I would like a little more variety of paints, but being able to reuse the same paint chips over and over again does take some of the point out of releasing paint packs.
 
XS
I would like a little more variety of paints, but being able to reuse the same paint chips over and over again does take some of the point out of releasing paint packs.
Yea, but all the same. I liked having all the colors at my fingertips in GT5 and the unlimited use in GT6. Just thought it'd be nice if they combined
 
Sure would be nice. I hate this slow trickle of chrome/matte/military/colorshift paint chips for winning seasonal events.
 
XS
Sure would be nice. I hate this slow trickle of chrome/matte/military/colorshift paint chips for winning seasonal events.
Yea. And I find that most of the seasonal events that I have the cars for are lap times of POS cars
 
Back