In here Ft-86 II Concept '11 color trading HERE !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sgt_Deeds
  • 22 comments
  • 1,279 views
Messages
546
Messages
Sgt_Deeds2
I after getting every color of the new : My both car are unopen tickets . I expect to get your at least 0/0/0

RACING KART 125 SPL ( I own red one )

AND

FT-86 Concept '11 ( I own orange one )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have new tickets lv 2,3,13,18,19,20 (old 23-24)

B-Day tickets I got are 96'01'03'08'09'10'

Miles tickets 1000

( if your inerest post your color and what you want . ) happy Xmas :)
 
Last edited:
I have a 125 spl pink chrome kart I can send you if you can duplicate the concept II and send it my way in return?
 
I also have the pink kart, will take concept II in return. i can send later today after reset.
 
I have a 125 spl pink chrome kart I can send you if you can duplicate the concept II and send it my way in return?

Your the first to post the pink SPL kart so add me and I'll send concept to you
 
Last edited:
Nevermind

:banghead:
 
Last edited:
Your the first to post the pink SPL kart so add me and I'll send concept to you

Thank you, I'll add you in 30mins and will send you the car 2morro is that ok. I have already sent a car today
 
I'll take the Pink Kart for a Black FT
 
WHen can you trade ? add me tommorow I'll send the pink

I can send tonight. If you can add me in the next hour & 1/2

EDIT: Is your Pink Kart a Green Ticket or a 0/0/0 car?
 
Can I also get your red kart. I can pay with a Green Kart.
 
I can send tonight. If you can add me in the next hour & 1/2

EDIT: Is your Pink Kart a Green Ticket or a 0/0/0 car?

I'm not home for the night but I'll try to add you with my brother ps3 ... If not I'll be home tommorow in the day . And yeah my Kart SPL and ft-86 are Green tickets . I'll also gona need your kart SPL green for my red Kart spl
 
Post edited . Make sure your car are 0/0/0 or unopened tickets
 
I have a silky black ft86 ll concept 11 will trade for other colours
 
I'm not home for the night but I'll try to add you with my brother ps3 ... If not I'll be home tommorow in the day . And yeah my Kart SPL and ft-86 are Green tickets . I'll also gona need your kart SPL green for my red Kart spl

Deal, I will PM everybody I am trading with a schedule of when to expect their cars. Will you send first please?
 
Let me know when you can send to me . I'll send first the same day only
 
Sgt_Deeds
I after getting every color of the new : My both car are unopen tickets . I expect to get your at least 0/0/0

RACING KART 125 SPL ( I own red one )

AND

FT-86 Concept '11 ( I own orange one )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have new tickets lv 2,3,13,18,19,20 (old 23-24)

B-Day tickets I got are 96'01'03'08'09'10'

Miles tickets 1000

( if your inerest post your color and what you want . ) happy Xmas :)

What do you want for the red 125 kart? I have a purple 125 kart spl
 
Sgt_Deeds
I after getting every color of the new : My both car are unopen tickets . I expect to get your at least 0/0/0

RACING KART 125 SPL ( I own red one )

AND

FT-86 Concept '11 ( I own orange one )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have new tickets lv 2,3,13,18,19,20 (old 23-24)

B-Day tickets I got are 96'01'03'08'09'10'

Miles tickets 1000

( if your inerest post your color and what you want . ) happy Xmas :)

I need the ft86 ll concept I will trade u any car u need and colour got every in game cars
 
Chickenda6 I'll be open for your purple Kart SPL for my red kart spl on the 25-26 dec
 
Bash0987 I'm only after those two car Kart SPL and concept 11' ft-86 in different color
 
Back