In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slash
  • 55 comments
  • 2,707 views
Cruise
 
When's the drag? Change Monday to the drag if possible?
 
No its cruise first lol
 
Oh Ok, fine with me.
 
Cruise room open tonight at 9PM EST! BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!
 
Dang, it's Monday. Can't get on to save the Ta-Tas! :lol:
 
can you post when its open, thanks
 
It was open, my game froze, then when I got back 2 minutes later room was gone and slash was offline...stupid servers :(
 
Yup my game froze as well
 
It was open, my game froze, then when I got back 2 minutes later room was gone and slash was offline...stupid servers :(

same, actually it froze twice for me
and like 5 people actually had pink cars
 
Mine froze and I couldnt see anyone on the track... :indiff:

@Slash, the drag, same time next Monday?
 
I should be able to make Monday night, anyone looking for pink paint ? I still have a few to matte pinks to spare...a few guys didn't have them. I have my rm'd 70 challenger and hpa tt in pink....what kind if cars you thinking of running so its at least competitive.
 
PTK
Attention all GTP members,
I like boobies.
Thank-you, that'll be all. PTK.

:lol:

If this hasn't happened yet then I'd be more than happy to join the cruise. Not so much the Drag one, no offence, I often go to Santa Pod but with the current implementation I find it bores me too quickly.
 
Mikeybc
what kind if cars you thinking of running so its at least competitive.

Well, just so everyone knows, after deciding what cars we gona drag, I want to do a Impreza vs Evo drag if possible so bring either of them in pink. We'll see what Slash says...
 
O.G
Well, just so everyone knows, after deciding what cars we gona drag, I want to do a Impreza vs Evo drag if possible so bring either of them in pink. We'll see what Slash says...

Good idea, will bring a pink spec C 04 too.
 
Mikeybc
Good idea, will bring a pink spec C 04 too.

Yep Il bring a Evo X TC :)
 
No restrictions on drag cars, run what you brung!
 
Slashfan
No restrictions on drag cars, run what you brung!

Will that be SSRX? Or Indy? or Le Mans? Or Fuji? Or Daytona?
 
Indy

And got some painting to do!
 
Last edited:
Indy.
 
and when exactly is this drag race going to be? :)
 
Most likely next Monday at the same time.
 
Still on?
 
Probably not. Have to go to the funeral tonight.
 
Ok, no problem. Sorry for your loss.
 
Darn sucks i missed the event I had my two favorites painted pink. Even posted them on the GT5 for Breast Cancer Awareness Month facebook page. Oh well but I swear i never saw this page.

Good Luck and Good Racing :cheers:
 
Back