To earn money the easy way is driving the seasonal events.
If you put your B-Spec drivers online and send me a FR I can race your drivers. You'll get some money and level up your drivers this way.
To earn money the easy way is driving the seasonal events.
If you put your B-Spec drivers online and send me a FR I can race your drivers. You'll get some money and level up your drivers this way.
Open your driver menue (right below your garge) from the main menue. There you'll find all your drivers. Choose one and activate the option "share with friends" (or something like that; in my language its "Mit Freunden teilen").
Open your driver menue (right below your garge) from the main menue. There you'll find all your drivers. Choose one and activate the option "share with friends" (or something like that; in my language its "Mit Freunden teilen").
I started the first race. Maybe I'll start two more until lunch. More will take place in the evening. Meanwhile you can get the money from your driver and, depending on the level you'll be then, create some more drivers. Put them online too for earning more money