RX-7_FD3S Messages 3,081 Geneva Messages Kimky Messages Kimky Jan 25, 2011 #2 Need to add more info I think. GT car can mean so many things.
T THEJAYY Messages 14 Messages THEJAYY Jan 25, 2011 #3 I tried to yesterday but got no hits so i thought i would try this. I need a raybrig nsx 06 tune, preferrably for tsukuba circuit. Need help.
I tried to yesterday but got no hits so i thought i would try this. I need a raybrig nsx 06 tune, preferrably for tsukuba circuit. Need help.
V veyron1001 (Banned) Messages 343 Jan 25, 2011 #4 THEJAYY I tried to yesterday but got no hits so i thought i would try this. I need a raybrig nsx 06 tune, preferrably for tsukuba circuit. Need help. Click to expand... You are having a hard time tuning a car for six turns? GT5 may not be for you then.
THEJAYY I tried to yesterday but got no hits so i thought i would try this. I need a raybrig nsx 06 tune, preferrably for tsukuba circuit. Need help. Click to expand... You are having a hard time tuning a car for six turns? GT5 may not be for you then.
T THEJAYY Messages 14 Messages THEJAYY Jan 25, 2011 #5 veyron1001 You are having a hard time tuning a car for six turns? GT5 may not be for you then. Click to expand... Maybe i just dont have time to sit and tune a digital car all day. By the way i wasnt asking for a smart comment, just a tune.
veyron1001 You are having a hard time tuning a car for six turns? GT5 may not be for you then. Click to expand... Maybe i just dont have time to sit and tune a digital car all day. By the way i wasnt asking for a smart comment, just a tune.
Motor City Hami Messages 4,803 Dearborn, MI Messages MotorCtyHamilton Jan 25, 2011 #6 Try my tunes. I believe that you can do quick tunes and get 90% of the way there. I would rather drive than spend hours or weeks fine tuning for that last 5 tenths of a second. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=167421
Try my tunes. I believe that you can do quick tunes and get 90% of the way there. I would rather drive than spend hours or weeks fine tuning for that last 5 tenths of a second. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=167421