In Need of a Judge?

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 16 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
Since i am able to lock my own threads, I am creating this one to try and found a judge for Sundays battle against D-Max. We need someone who is well known ( no newbs). Below are the rules:

- Cant not be on or affliated with any of the teams
- But must be on a Team.
- Someone who is fair

Please if you think you are it let me or knight know so we can make sure you are ready by Sunday.

Thanks,

Spank 👍

I can judge its a very fun thing yea.imno noob at all.
Psn: OsakaHQ-Naoski this still.means send me all the rulz by sending me a message.like all scoreing an clipping points.

Stavingo
3am in the morning :lol: Sorry I can't really help out there.

Damn. Okay. I would make it earlier but I don't wanna be up at 7 am drifting. :lol:

What time will 5pm gmt yhere?
Wait I thought it was 7pm GMT? Give me your time and I'll convert it now...

EDIT: Right... In the UK we are in BST (British summer time) which is GMT+1. So 1pm est is 6pm GMT which is 7pm BST. So I think it's 7pm for us guys in england.

Drop-5 may have there heads in front a tad. I might not make it! Gotta work tomorrow on a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ride for a special customer so it makes it that little bit better

I'm not in for an easy ride. If goid drivers can't be there we want to reschedule

The other guys are no slouch mate.. i just big myself up a bit too much haha.. but push comes to shove i always do my best

The other guys are no slouch mate.. i just big myself up a bit too much haha.. but push comes to shove i always do my best

We just don't want to hear any excuses if we beat you ;)

i know someone, one of the guys from D-spec was their judge when we battled them and i can confirm he is fair. However i get the impression this battle may be re-booked so please do let us know asap.

For future reference I am happy to judge any battle, im an experienced real life drifter, judge and event organiser and im very fair. MonsterGAUZ from BURST can back me up, I gave him the win twice against D-Max members!

We are in current discussion about putting you (HMSM) on board with the judging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back