In need of Honda Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 9 comments
  • 535 views
Messages
2,315
United States
Sacramento California
Messages
FT_Ant
I am hoping anybody is willing to trade the Honda Gathers Civic '98. I am willing to trade anything I have, AAsk what you want and I will see if i have it :)
 
I have one and am looking for a gt academy gtr or z or a raybrig nsx standard. Can trade tonight.
 
I ne of them and i can trade in 6 hours from this post thoght the car i want is a academy car the gtr academy
 
Why all a sudden is there a mass wanting for this car?In past few days I have seen like 10 threads wanting this car, its not that rare or special.Anywho, yes I have 1, 0 changes.Got any tickets for trade?
 
I have one 0/0 let me know if you want to trade.
 
I have one and am looking for a gt academy gtr or z or a raybrig nsx standard. Can trade tonight.

LEGO I have Nissan 350z GT Academy and standard Raybrig NSX I will trade, which one would you prefer?
 
Cool, i'll take the 370. I will send the car later tonight when I get home. My Psn is legomy240.
 
Alright cool. The 370 is going to be sent from my anthaliscious account, but I want you to send the Gathers Race Car to my RedSuns account please :)
 
Last edited:
Back