In race progress glitch becoming an issue

Messages
10
United States
Pasadena
Messages
Alaa1982
Messages
Macross4me
OK This is a serious glitch that just happened to me in the National A Night Masters Matterhorn Roternboden race when I just got past the race line while in pole position, I suddenly became in last place and the race kept going. I did the race again but the glitch didn't repeat.
Now it happened again in the International B tour of Europe Ascari full track race twice in a row but this time in mid race i was third and suddenly back to last and the timer kept going.
Has anyone got this glitch?
 
Had it at Matterhorn, haven't seen it since. Not sure what causes it, because I hadn't cut the track at all when I had it happen.
 
I had this happen to me also at Ascari. I'm pretty sure the two times it happened to me was because I went off the track in a certain spot, skipped a few corners, then came back on the track. I say this because the one time that it didn't happen was when I actually stayed on the track the whole race. I think it may have something to do with the start/finish line and it not going across the whole map/course.
 
I did get off the track the first time on Ascari. The second time I am sure I stayed on track. It seems it's more random than anything though.
 
Has happened to me as well...rather annoying.

First time was on Silverstone (mid race) and then twice on Matterhorn (start/finish line), didn't cut corners, hit barriers or anything.

It just seems that it happens randomly and you get put a lap down with the timer still ticking away.

Really sucks.
 
It happened to me once, and only once. But only because I went off and rejoined not where I went off on Ascari. Registered as a cut corner.

Hasn't happened again. So no issue on my side.
 
Back