In regards to Logs.. (not the #2 kind.)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LFA
  • 7 comments
  • 692 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFA

[GTL]
Premium
Messages
196
Messages
DanZo337
I reached level 30 on a-spec this weekend 👍 and realized that there isn't much to do at this point besides farm for cash and finish off any events you might've skipped (minus the X1 test and b-spec.)

With nothing better to do, I decided to start flicking through my profile to see my progression and all that. I noticed a lot of the people on my friends list were also level 30+, at this point I remembered the "Log" feature and it made me curious to see what they do on a daily basis. To no surprise, most were like myself; as most of them are farming for cash. X1 seems to be the ultimate money maker, as it should be. (cant' wait to get mine, although those tests are crazy lol, going to take me a while to get used to that car :scared:)

Anyway, that doesn't bother me, seeing how much of a challenge it is to obtain an X1 legitimately, it should be like that. What bothered me though was seeing these people who have like 20mil saved up and to scroll through their log only to see them receiving multiple high end race cars in every couple days as gifts; F10, Bentley Speed 8's, R10 races cars, etc etc. I was just like WTF dude? One guy was glitching Racing Soft tires (LOL), a few of them had multiple Matte/Chrome Paints delivered every day in the same order.:crazy:

This was just going through the first 5 people on my list, 3/5 were obvious cheaters which I have deleted off my list now. Feeling a bit disgusted that I take pride in my time spent on this game at the moment. Being able to play GT online was like a dream for me but it would appear that it has left many windows for the schmucks who like to cheat :sick:

The whole gift feature needs to be disabled ASAP until they figure out this loophole.👎
 
I do wonder if PD even care? In other games if loopholes of this size were created the devs would be on it straight away to fix it, but as far as I can recall they haven't said a word. This is really where the lack of direct dev interaction hurts. In other games/communities you'd have someone coming on and explaining what was happening and if/when they were going to fix it. PD, nothing. We have no idea what they're thinking or planning.

I don't care either, people can play it how they like, but it just surprises me that PD don't care either, especially considering the lengths they went to to play the game how they want you to.
 
LFA
I reached level 30 on a-spec this weekend 👍 and realized that there isn't much to do at this point besides farm for cash and finish off any events you might've skipped (minus the X1 test and b-spec.)

With nothing better to do, I decided to start flicking through my profile to see my progression and all that. I noticed a lot of the people on my friends list were also level 30+, at this point I remembered the "Log" feature and it made me curious to see what they do on a daily basis. To no surprise, most were like myself; as most of them are farming for cash. X1 seems to be the ultimate money maker, as it should be. (cant' wait to get mine, although those tests are crazy lol, going to take me a while to get used to that car :scared:)

Anyway, that doesn't bother me, seeing how much of a challenge it is to obtain an X1 legitimately, it should be like that. What bothered me though was seeing these people who have like 20mil saved up and to scroll through their log only to see them receiving multiple high end race cars in every couple days as gifts; F10, Bentley Speed 8's, R10 races cars, etc etc. I was just like WTF dude? One guy was glitching Racing Soft tires (LOL), a few of them had multiple Matte/Chrome Paints delivered every day in the same order.:crazy:

This was just going through the first 5 people on my list, 3/5 were obvious cheaters which I have deleted off my list now. Feeling a bit disgusted that I take pride in my time spent on this game at the moment. Being able to play GT online was like a dream for me but it would appear that it has left many windows for the schmucks who like to cheat :sick:

The whole gift feature needs to be disabled ASAP until they figure out this loophole.👎


No it doesn't, they can't stop the duplicating without hurting the fair user, let them dupe glitch, they will get bored of GT5 soon anyway and move on to other games.
 
It is true that they get bored, I was wondering why this guy on my list has been playing CoD for the past couple days.. Scoped his list out to see him receiving a Bentley 8 Race Car, R10 TDi Race Car, and a 2D Chapperal. I thought there was a cap on trades per day, this guy somehow got all 3 on the same day.
 
It is IMHO unstopable without...
A) removing backup save or
B) limiting the amount of stuff one player can send to the same friend (5 a month?)
C) Removing the gifting system
D) Disable online for people known to duplicate
E) Let the duplicators ruin the game for themselves, three months time all the dupers should be gone
Any would be fine by me...
 
LFA
It is true that they get bored, I was wondering why this guy on my list has been playing CoD for the past couple days.. Scoped his list out to see him receiving a Bentley 8 Race Car, R10 TDi Race Car, and a 2D Chapperal. I thought there was a cap on trades per day, this guy somehow got all 3 on the same day.

They glitch/exploit that as well with time adjustments. It's quite sad the levels they go to.
 
LFA
It is true that they get bored, I was wondering why this guy on my list has been playing CoD for the past couple days.. Scoped his list out to see him receiving a Bentley 8 Race Car, R10 TDi Race Car, and a 2D Chapperal. I thought there was a cap on trades per day, this guy somehow got all 3 on the same day.

You can only send 1 per day but there is no limit on how many you can receive, they must have all been sent from different accounts.
 
And here I wasn't expecting yet another "cheaters are ruining my experience by just existing" thread...

Don't really need another one of those, now, do we?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back