In responce to Zero's message posted at RL forum.

• Thread starter robisme
  • 11 comments
England
West Yorkshire,
stibbz
xStibz
You might be able to come and say that us guys a Racing-line can all Go To Hell. Well I can come here and point-out how childish you are, why the hell they put-up with all your BullS??t here, God knows!!!!!
I put things in a very clear polite way " Pictures prove nothing" and for a guy with a record of cheating like yours only a replay is the only way anyone will believe what you do.
I'm not one for posting anything nasty about anyone, I don't swear or call names like some. You see I'm whats called Adult, something your a long way from. Grow-up kid is my only advice.
Don't come calling names and badmouthing us on our own forum, where your only a guest anyway.

Give this guy some friendly advice Jordan, he gives this good site of yours a bad name, posting his crap on other good sites. Everyone knows where he is from.

Cya
Rob.

http://www.racing-line.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=475&forum=8&3
Not a great way for members of respected site to carry on.

I don't think anyone should post ANYTHING here until Jordan has looked at this and decided on its credibility.

Lets wait and think before we speak, guys...

Hi, In my position as a moderator at racing-line, I feel I need to say something about this guy, I don't like to hear about nasty private messages sent to people either, be it here or anywhere else, sent by ZC to another guy. btw I'm no kid either, wish I was, but it's over 20yrs since I was a teenager.
If he posts anymore crap I will just delete it.

Also here http://www.racing-line.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=477&forum=2&9

right i've managed to get the night of work and want to get something straight here , i get an e-mail after sending settings and everything and your suggestion was totally in my opinion overboard as you clearly posted to zero to do the same with this reason !!
(quote)
i put things in a very clear polite way " Pictures prove nothing" and for a guy with a record of cheating like yours only a replay is the only way anyone will believe what you do.

so i am being classed as a cheat as well , did oz and wiese and every other racer get put to the same extremes i am being subjected too ?? i dont think so and for this reason and your double standards i am refusing you proof as i have given enough ,
make what you want of this on your forums but as you can clearly see you are calling me a cheat from the start without testing or anything and i dont want my name on your forum anymore coz you's are unfair on some people and believe whoever has proved themselves on one occasion ! does this mean they will never cheat , i think you need to put a bit more time into your inquiries and less time singleing out fast laps , and the fact that i told you my thoughts and deleted my times and i'm still under this scrutiny , no way man enough is enough !! I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN FEED YOUR MINIONS !!! THANX

Post the email I sent you.
Where I said I would send you my spare memory card, so you could prove your times to any doubters.
I don't put you in the same class as ZC, I try always to be fair, Your times where queried by others, so I offered you the chance to prove by the best method.
Wiese will supply a replay whenever asked, just pointing that fact out.
Any queried times at RL go through a lot of questions, to try and be fair to all members, some guys are trusted more than others obviously, we know them well enough.
If anyone does not like the rules at RL they can submit times somewhere else.
Yes you supplied some of the details asked for, thank you, but nobody called you a cheat, so get the facts right.
cya

Yes Mr P, post the last email I sent you, let's get all the facts right.
Let's see where you are called a cheat, I was trying to do you a favour.

listen man you said to zero "a guy with a history of cheating will need a replay to be believed "now i already done as you asked and now i'm at the next level of scrutiny !! I HAVE NO CHEATING HISTORY so now you see my point i hope , i prove everything i can , i have full completion and all 48 golds i dont need to cheat but the extremes you's guys are tarnishing me with are totally uncalled for , an example::i had a situation where i was being beat by gvx in our board comp here on time trials , i requested proof he supplied it in the way of pics and i was happy but no matter wot you get to be able to put proof on the net it is not good enough for racing line , i am not in the habit of handing my address out over the net no matter what the situation , anyway i have said enough and heard enough remember rob , I DELETED THEM TIMES , SO GET OFF MY BACK i have had my fill of online racing , i'm gonna stick to playing against my freinds and family ! goodbye !!!!

Originally posted by robisme
Post the email I sent you.
Where I said I would send you my spare memory card, so you could prove your times to any doubters.
I don't put you in the same class as ZC, I try always to be fair, Your times where queried by others, so I offered you the chance to prove by the best method.
Wiese will supply a replay whenever asked, just pointing that fact out.
Any queried times at RL go through a lot of questions, to try and be fair to all members, some guys are trusted more than others obviously, we know them well enough.
If anyone does not like the rules at RL they can submit times somewhere else.
Yes you supplied some of the details asked for, thank you, but nobody called you a cheat, so get the facts right.
cya

Maybe you could send it with a self addressed envelope? I can capture an entire replay - but as you said, a replay card it the "only" true proof. Once question for you Rob:

I've know mr persistance for quite some time, and he has never submitted anything that he not capible of doing. Zero is an individual, and as much you might disagree, is NOT a represintative of GTPlanet. Your dis-belief of Zero's times is different situation completely. I have to admit to you, I am embarrassed when I have to ask fellow members for "proof" of their times. Asking for mr persistance to copy game data onto a memory card and mail it back to you is a personal insult to mr persistance which should not be an issue to press.

There is absolutely no way to "Full-Proof" peoples times. There never will be. Who's to say that someone's data on a card isn't a time done by a neighbor or friend.

Trust is a prescious thing and I am sorry that you feel that people from the board are not trust worthy because of a single individual. I hope that you do not further choose to descriminate other individuals based on which Forum they spend the majority of their time in.

~later~

Peace....

I believe Pako did a pretty good job of expressing my feelings. What he does there is between himself and the operators of Racing-Line, and there is no reason (unless you try to make it one) for this to cause "bad karma" against GTPlanet simply because ZeroCool is registered here. But, I know that if a notorious cheater from another forum came here and posted suspicious times, my feelings about that forum would not change at all (since they have no control over what their members do elsewhere).

Originally posted by Jordan
I believe Pako did a pretty good job of expressing my feelings. What he does there is between himself and the operators of Racing-Line, and there is no reason (unless you try to make it one) for this to cause "bad karma" against GTPlanet simply ZeroCool is registered here. But, I know that if a notorious cheater from another forum came here and posted suspicious times, my feelings about that forum would not change at all (since they have no control over what their members do elsewhere).

very well said Jordan and Pako...couldn't have said it better myself!

anyway...Jordan is right. Racing-Line.org is a completely separate site and if ZC wants to BS there, it is not up to us to punish/persecute him. However, as robisme pointed out, i have yet to see SOLID evidence proving that ZeroCool85 did NOT cheat...

Screenshots can very easily be altered but a video on the other hand is nearly impossible to modify...

so NO ZC, as the title under your name says, you DO NOT have proof...yet atleast...

anyway, that is what i firmly believe and until proven otherwise i will continue to believe that.

-Rice Rocketeer

...wait a minute...i didn't swear or use naughty language!!!! WOO-HOO!!!! ;)

Originally posted by Pako

Zero is an individual, and as much you might disagree, is NOT a represintative of GTPlanet.

Trust is a prescious thing and I am sorry that you feel that people from the board are not trust worthy because of a single individual. I hope that you do not further choose to descriminate other individuals based on which Forum they spend the majority of their time in.

Pako- I totally agree with everything you said, especially these things.
Very well said.

Back