In Reverse - GT4 based Short Story

Portugal
Lisboa
InReverse-ShortStory.jpg

Last edited:
C1-FR.jpg

So here I am, sitting in the wheel of this machine, created by people like me, people with a passion, a passion for racing. It has some 592 Horse Power, so it must be rather quick.
Hmm only a few minutes away from the start of the race, and I am here with empty thoughts. I have to concentrate, concentrate in finish the race in first and well … that’s the difficult part when you have a worthy opponent, better than me, who race and raced since maybe he was a kid.
Me? I just have a love for speed, and cars, and…race…I will have to nail full throttle if I want to win.

I can’t lose, I can’t lose everything I won by right, everything that cost me to won, unlike this guys. I had to fought hard to reach were I am today.
The fame…I don't care about that, but the love, the passion, they took that away from me…I can’t consent.
Damn, these last minutes…are so tense…I don’t know for how much long I can take this pressure, but I can’t give up now, they are all counting on me…

_Good luck Mark!​

That voice, it relaxes me so much, and I only heard it from the phone, but it is burned in my brain. Why? Oh why? I could be living a peaceful and quiet life with her right now, and instead, I am in the start line of some stupid race…
But…oh…how I remember everything and how I got here in the first place…

C1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well........ I didn't expect you to be doing this but I'm impressed. :) Either you must have been really bored or that you finally thought it was time to do one of these "race stories" like the other guys around here. Story wise I don't really know much about it (since there isn't any back story) but I would like to see how you get everything planned out. Unlike all the other reports I've seen, maybe your the only one who put more effort of the aesthetics of the picture more than the actual story...... :lol:👍

I do feel like making one of these so called "race stories" but I'm too lazy to think or do anything. At most I've been busy learning how to drift on GT4. :D

i like what you did in the pic on the first post 👍..,

can't wait to see this story unfold.., :)

Thanks for the support. It is in fact a bit weird story, but all the pieces get through once I reveal next chapter. I have some chapters written, but I still have to translate them first, from Portuguese to English. This is the first story I ever wrote, so it is natural that it is not so well written has others.

@Muzz I didn’t expect of doing this either, but I don’t know why, since my GF broke up with me, it was like I had grown up and become more deeply with my thoughts. I also started to write poems and get inspired to write in general.

LdS
I didn’t expect of doing this either, but I don’t know why, since my GF broke up with me, it was like I had grown up and become more deeply with my thoughts. I also started to write poems and get inspired to write in general.
Sorry to hear about the relationship. Guess these things just happens ya know..... but at least your feeling better already. 👍 Well its good of you to be inspired to write something, cause I can't write for nuts! :guilty: I guess I had better ways of expressing my feelings in a way....... yeah right.

Interesting introduction, LdS ;) .. As =drifting24/7= said: I like what you did with the picture 👍 .. I hope you'll feel better soon, because of the breaking up.. you know.. :) ..

I can't await the next chapter :( :lol: ..

If there's a need, just tell me, it would be a pleasure to help you ;)

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

Back