In search for Online Drifters (PAL mainly but all are welcome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fujiwara-kun
  • 9 comments
  • 886 views
Messages
1,423
Messages
ShiroJordan93
Looking for some drifters to play with online
Please add my Drift PSN

Im_gonna_DRIFT

Im usually in the 750pp Suzuka expert race

Ive only got the game 2 days ago so I suck at many things

edit: Im skint so I only have a RX-7 and F430 to drift with
 
You are aware that this race is not scheduled for drifting, and that you might get in the way of other players trying to drive properly, yes?
 
oo?....hmm...I hate drifting..never was good at it..lol..
 
You are aware that this race is not scheduled for drifting, and that you might get in the way of other players trying to drive properly, yes?

of course I understand

I wait about 6 secs away at the start then I drift

if anyone comes near I will move out of the way and let them past

My PSN says Im gonna DRIFT
 
I'll try but I stink..lol...I'll be home around 8:30....I'll race then
 
If he's in im in. Ill be using a rx-7 as I find it a easier car to drift with a wheel than the M3.
 
I'll try but I stink..lol...I'll be home around 8:30....I'll race then

ok. Ill add in your PSN
Dont worry I've only started today
I got GT5:P 2 days ago :D

If he's in im in. Ill be using a rx-7 as I find it a easier car to drift with a wheel than the M3.

A-ok ill add your PSN aswell as it makes everything easier.
 
if all you have is a RX-7 and a 430 why go to 750? why not 600? if you do find youreself in that even and you see zodicus in a viper ill drift with yah :P
 
It sucks they took out London, that would've been a great place to drift
 
if all you have is a RX-7 and a 430 why go to 750? why not 600? if you do find youreself in that even and you see zodicus in a viper ill drift with yah :P

I know but we have to use the International events the GTR vs F430
The F430 is ok with drifting in stock but it is very snappy....
It sucks they took out London, that would've been a great place to drift

I thought that too :P


EDIT: I have earned 170k from drifting today :D
 
Back