In search of professional series cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter McGti
  • 10 comments
  • 606 views
Messages
80
Hi all,
In order to complete the prof series I need some cars:

-VW Lupo GTI Cup Car '03 or VW Lupo Cup Car
- A fast Japanese 80's car (Skyline GTS 87-'89)
- A good Brit Lightweight car (I'ts also for my B-spec driver so a bit overpowerd is a must)

name your price!
 
Last edited:
I have both a fully tuned Lupo and a fully modded RM Elise. Offer?
 
hmm dont have a lot of special cars to sell i can off buy you a dealership car so that you can sell it only interesting @ used car lot is M3 CSL '03 with 28K km or Esprit V8 GT with 60K km
 
Hi all,
In order to complete the prof series I need some cars:

-VW Lupo GTI Cup Car '03 or VW Lupo Cup Car
- A fast Japanese 80's car (Skyline GTS 87-'89)
- a good Brit Lightweight car (I'ts also for my B-spec driver so a bit overpowerd is a must)

name your price!
You can get the Jaguar XJ13 for free from facebook that you can win the British Lightweight with easy.
 
You can get the Jaguar XJ13 for free from facebook that you can win the British Lightweight with easy.

didn't know that one was also lightweight thanks for the tip!
 
I have a SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) '89

let me now what you have to trade
 
There's a '89 Nissan 300ZX premium in the dealership that you can use to win the 80s race quite easily after a few upgrades (and money should not be an issue at all considering how much the Seasonal Events give).
 
I managed to do the Japanese 80's race with a nissan skyline in my used car dealership.
Only in search of a LUPO right now
 
Only works for EU accounts
I didn't mentioned that sence the guy who started this thread lives in Holland. Sorry if any US people thought they could get it :(
 
Back