In search of the jaguar xj-r LM car help

  • Thread starter Thread starter mstcle323
  • 11 comments
  • 974 views
Messages
660
Messages
mstcle
Can someone tell me is there an easy way to easily find the car you are looking for in the ucd??
 
Check the Marketplace forum for a level 23 ticket or a 1988 ticket 👍. And in regards to the UCD, no, it is a set list of scrolling cars, you can't accelerate the process for a certain car.
 
I have saved up the Money so I'm trying to buy it , I heard that if you skip.5 license tests you get a brand new lot + ill ne gone for a week and the ticket would be gone bythen +,my gut says the JAG will pop up very soon...
 
Yes, that is the fastest method of cycling through the UCD. Sorry, mistook your question. Hope it helped 👍.
 
Np,I sent a frend a message for 1 of those tickets Wen I get the ticket if I do how do I dup my save so I can reset till I get the car??
 
You copy the save file with the ticket to a USB flash drive and keep reloading the file from the flash drive to the PS3 (given you don't get it the first try) until you get the Jag 👍.
 
Go here http://gt5cars.net/ and use the UCD search function. It should tell you how many in game days you'll have to wait for your car to show up.
 
CAMjhr
You copy the save file with the ticket to a USB flash drive and keep reloading the file from the flash drive to the PS3 (given you don't get it the first try) until you get the Jag 👍.

Couldn't I just back up the data 2wice and do 1 then it would save with car delete than use other data?,thx for the link work on it when I yet back to ps in week
 
Can you explain what you're planning on doing in a little more detail? I'm lost.. :nervous:
 
I'm just going to go by the link that is listed,dupeying seems risky.thx tho
 
No problem, hope I could be of service 👍.
 
Back