In the online lounges, what options were there for car limitations?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by MIE1992, Jun 17, 2018.

1. MIE1992

MIE1992

I don't just mean PP, power/weight, and stuff like that. I could've sworn there was a drop-down menu where you could be more specific with cars, like you could select real-world classes and make players be limited to that sort of car - such as LMP1 or Super GT500. Does anyone have this list of options?

VBR likes this.
  2. photonrider

photonrider

There are a few posts in here that show some drop down menus, and some discussion on the various options that some hosts liked to use:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...rfect-room-and-being-the-perfect-host.304156/

3. MIE1992

MIE1992

Maybe I was thinking of GT5, then, because I don't see anywhere in the GT6 lobby menus where you can get more specific with what cars you want the lobby to be limited to. From what I can read on the official online manual, it seems like you can either use garage cars, or make it a one-make race, and then have further options like for PP - but not for more specific groups like GT500.

Was I just having a fever dream or something? I remember there being options, either in GT5 or 6, to limit the lobby to cars like LMP1, Group C, etc.

4. VBR

VBR Premium

5. Lilium

Lilium

Le-mans (lmp, Group C, GTE, GT2)
    Gt500
    Gt300
    GT3
    Nascar
    Rally
    Karts

these are the ones I can remember

You could also make a limit of country, and within the country, 5 specific manufacturers to be used from your garage,

VBR likes this.
  6. VBR

VBR Premium

I think those options were available under "Car Selection Method/Car Filters".

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Lilium likes this.
  7. Lilium

Lilium

Yup.

Seemed like what op wanted.

Other options were pp, drivetrain. Power (HP), wheight, tear, and tuning on/off