In this thread: Shivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoxxy
  • 26 comments
  • 1,604 views

zoxxy

(Banned)
Messages
4,334


You honestly tell me these brawls doesn't make you tingle down your spine.

Turn up the sound
 
The Porsche at about 3:05 left was most impressive. To me, those Audi's and Peugeot's look like they were designed by a kid with a crayon. Talk about your lack of proportion.
 
That video is injected with awesome.


I love the ridiculous looks of the Group B rally cars! What other vehicles could pull off those looks?
 
Yea that Porsche sounded the best. But that clip at the end was awesome.
 
:drool: RS200 and other bewinged, wbk-d rally cars.
 
They say that the sequels always suck. I disagree and present my first proof:

 
They should have banned the spectators, not the cars.

In my opinion, the porsche gets your vote because you were only just born when they stopped using the raw-four-wheel-steer because it was sooooo dangerous.

Nice vids Zoxxy.

Enough to make Mcrae smile.

:irked:👍
 
Just to gloat, I'm off to see lots and lots of those on Saturday...


http://www.rallyday.com/


....lots of pictures and videos after the event.


Scaff
 
The Audi's are the sexiest race cars sounds alive (next to the 787B).
 
The Delta S4 has a very mean very unique sound (probably because of its methods of forced induction) But the Porsche almost gives me an orgasm eevery time I hear it
 
The Audi at the end brought a tear to my eye with respect.
 
As chaser_fan said, the Audi at the end in the first video was amazing, it just flew by the spectators so beautifully.

:(
 
Three times a charm.



That co-driver sounds very scared.
 
Good stuff.

Those cars are every bit as awesome in real life. I remember watching the mid-eighties rallies, they even brought the stage-to-stage route for the RAC through my home town once. I'll never forget the monstrous Audi Quattros leaving black lines outside the town hall.

And, I bought a group B derivative as daily transport. I had one of the 62 UK-spec Golf Rallye G60SEs. Shame that group B went away as they came to prodction - effectively car was the shortest wheelbase Audi Quattro you could buy. Mine was, uh, uprated, and it kept pace with my mate's Lancia Delta Integrale 16V - except none of the trim fell off and it never broke down. :D
 
yes, you gotta love the "Pissed-off Nitro RC/vacuum cleaner" sound of the S4.

BTW, was the Supercharger a roots or centrifical?
 
Goa
As chaser_fan said, the Audi at the end in the first video was amazing, it just flew by the spectators so beautifully.

:(

Yeah, was beautiful.
 
yes, you gotta love the "Pissed-off Nitro RC/vacuum cleaner" sound of the S4.

BTW, was the Supercharger a roots or centrifical?


Just because you love me;

 
That video rocks, zoxxy. Mountain attack style racing (on tarmac) excites me more than any other racing style. I see it as an extreme racing style, much like rally cross, but without the impending doom of losing grip on the dirt and flying off a cliff. ;)
 
is that the gearbox screaming through the entire thing?
 
That's what was wondering aswell. Doesn't sound like a supercharger.

That video rocks, zoxxy. Mountain attack style racing (on tarmac) excites me more than any other racing style. I see it as an extreme racing style, much like rally cross, but without the impending doom of losing grip on the dirt and flying off a cliff. ;)

You do, eh?



;)
 
That's what was wondering aswell. Doesn't sound like a supercharger.


If you're talking about the wailing sound,then that is a supercharger. Most likely a roots-style.
 
The FB RX-7 in the first video was awesome.
 
Then I got no idea what you're talking about...
 
Back