Jesus Messages 2,163 England Feb 13, 2011 #1 Im looking for lots of these two paint chips. I will swap for cars, I dont have many good paint chips to offer in return. If your willing to give them away that would be even better. Cheers
Im looking for lots of these two paint chips. I will swap for cars, I dont have many good paint chips to offer in return. If your willing to give them away that would be even better. Cheers
O o1Rivalx Messages 6 Messages o1rivalx Feb 13, 2011 #2 I have HEMI Orange. What cars or chips do you have to trade??
MOB_Hitman24 Messages 142 Messages MOB_Hitman24 Feb 13, 2011 #3 I have the hemi orange for sure and I probably have the purple I will check after I am done with endurance... send me a PM to work something out
I have the hemi orange for sure and I probably have the purple I will check after I am done with endurance... send me a PM to work something out
MOB_Hitman24 Messages 142 Messages MOB_Hitman24 Feb 13, 2011 #4 I have over 700 paint chips it should be in there
Jesus Messages 2,163 England Feb 13, 2011 #6 the_stig_1 I Have Hemi Orange, Want GT40 Click to expand... Don't be stupid