In which GT will we be able to...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben78
  • 9 comments
  • 968 views
Messages
443
Canada
(Outaouais) Québec.
Messages
XxBen78xX
select cars that we want to race against in single player mode ? If I want to race a Viper againt a 49' Beetle, why can't I ? 5 Gran Turismo games and we still cannot choose our opponents.

We also can't drag race (was supposed to be in GT2) but that's another subject...
 
I think you can do it on GT5 Prologue with the secret menu
 
I think you can do it on GT5 Prologue with the secret menu

Really!?!? How! Even though I found Prologue challenging enough with some of the events
 
I don't think some of the manufactures would be happy to have their cars 'chosen'.
 
I don't think some of the manufactures would be happy to have their cars 'chosen'.

Have to agree with you there 👍
 
I don't think some of the manufactures would be happy to have their cars 'chosen'.

I doubt that's the reason. Most racing games already have a point system (like PP) that shows the relative performance of the cars.

It's no different looking at the PP of two cars and seeing which performs better or putting them against each other. Or for that matter reading a review in a magazine.
 
select cars that we want to race against in single player mode ? If I want to race a Viper againt a 49' Beetle, why can't I ? 5 Gran Turismo games and we still cannot choose our opponents.

We also can't drag race (was supposed to be in GT2) but that's another subject...

there was drag in gt4......:crazy:
 
Back