- 25
Hi al,
I did a search for this issue and found nothing about it; so here goes...
When I purchase a fully adj.Transmission for any car and then go to adjust the Auto setting, the Max Speed is WAY off. On most High-end cars it says that the cars top pspeed is somewhere around 450 MPH... MPH not KPH. I purchased the PS3 in Canda where I live but the game was bought in the USA; not sure why that would matter, but just throwing it out there. I have not done any of the patches, I don't; currently, have the PS3 hooked up to the internet. Has anyone else had this issue, and is there a way of roughly calculating the propper top speed, or does it get fixed with a patch??
Thanks
I did a search for this issue and found nothing about it; so here goes...
When I purchase a fully adj.Transmission for any car and then go to adjust the Auto setting, the Max Speed is WAY off. On most High-end cars it says that the cars top pspeed is somewhere around 450 MPH... MPH not KPH. I purchased the PS3 in Canda where I live but the game was bought in the USA; not sure why that would matter, but just throwing it out there. I have not done any of the patches, I don't; currently, have the PS3 hooked up to the internet. Has anyone else had this issue, and is there a way of roughly calculating the propper top speed, or does it get fixed with a patch??
Thanks