Inconsistent PPs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fat-X
  • 14 comments
  • 1,083 views
Messages
17
Messages
llXxSPSxXll
Here is my PP problem: :lol:
I own 2 Vettel Red Bull X2010s (one from b-spec lvl. 35 the other from the vettel challenge itself).
Here are the stats:

1) 1406 HP -- 15,742Km -- 499 ft-lb -- PP: 996
2) 1555 HP -- 291Km -- 552 ft-lb -- PP: 971

This seems very contradictory to me. How is this possible? Can anyone explain how exactly the PP system works?
cheers
 
Do they both have exactly the same tyres and wing settings?
 
Here is my PP problem: :lol:
I own 2 Vettel Red Bull X2010s (one from b-spec lvl. 35 the other from the vettel challenge itself).
Here are the stats:

1) 1406 HP -- 15,742Km -- 499 ft-lb -- PP: 996
2) 1555 HP -- 291Km -- 552 ft-lb -- PP: 971

This seems very contradictory to me. How is this possible? Can anyone explain how exactly the PP system works?
cheers

Is there any difference with the weight, downforce, etc? Not sure if those things vary or are adjustable...
 
Well, PPs are known to vary across... Vehicles.

Did you recently perform a chassis reinforcement/engine reconstruction on your first PP? That and current tires installed are the only variables I can think of.
 
I also found it surprising because my Tuscan RM has less PP than my Tuscan street version (especially considering that RM has more hp and downforce).
 
Inconsistent PPs is one of many inconsistencies in this game...But thankfully its not really game breaking.
 
Did you recently perform a chassis reinforcement/engine reconstruction on your first PP? That and current tires installed are the only variables I can think of.

I obviously neglected the first one which it's why it's so low on HP.
I thought tires were not part of what makes up a car's PP but they are RH on both.
Does anyone know what variables are taken into consideration to compute PP?

It may be due to downforce. Once again I did not realize that had an effect on PP.
Thanks for the replies.
 
Downforce definitely has an effect on the PP. Tyres no longer do thanks to the lates update (I believe).
 
I find when my PP is inconsistent it is usually beneficial to undertake a rigidity upgrade. Obviously things soften over time and this has a negative effect on the PP stats.

A rigidity upgrade means the softening problem is no longer an issue and the stiffness returns. Sorts my PP right out.
 
Even if it is inconsistent (which was clear with 1000 cars), it is a cool feature to easily and fast compare cars, which fit to each other.
 
Your 1406 HP X2010 probably has more downforce than your 1555 HP X2010. If so then that would be the reason for the difference in PP. Increasing the downforce on a car like the X2010 will significantly increase the PP.
 
All the PP #'s for a LOT of cars have changed for me

EG.

TVR Speed 12 was at 765 (above the Zonda R) and now it is down at 664 or so. Zonda still at 700+

Merc SL65 AMG, was at only 550~ PP now is up near the Speed 12 at 640~
 
Well, PPs are known to vary across... Vehicles.

This. I bought two (2) LP 670-4 SV's. One's PP was 648, the other's was 611. Same color, 0 miles, 0 entered into car, no tire changes. Factory fresh.
 
All the PP #'s for a LOT of cars have changed for me

EG.

TVR Speed 12 was at 765 (above the Zonda R) and now it is down at 664 or so. Zonda still at 700+

Merc SL65 AMG, was at only 550~ PP now is up near the Speed 12 at 640~

I've notice a lot changing around on me. They wont refresh in the garage until I select the car and usually go into tuning to try to reduce the PP to fit the race online, finding out that now I'm below the requirements.
 
I changed the downforce of both cars back to default and now (after another 24h du mans) the new stats are:

1) 1333 HP -- 22,842 Km -- 980 PP -- Racing Hard
2) 1555 HP -- 291 Km -- 971 PP -- Racing Hard

I'm still baffled...
 
Back