- 1,240

- Italy
We have the suggestion forum to vote on tracks and cars but in my opinion the top voted entries might be different from what all the GT fans out there playing the game want.
I suspect that GT players might want something else than the old M3 (just an example
) and if they do it'll be more beneficial for the series to satisfy as large as possible group of fans.
Sure it might be very similar here and there but what I think is happening here is that GTP gathers a specific type of dedicated racing fans that may have slightly different desires than the overall of GT purchasers.
In any case it's still better to give each game owner a chance to express his opinion.
Obviously voting for cars in-game would gather together only cars from similar class and period of time.
I suspect that GT players might want something else than the old M3 (just an example
Sure it might be very similar here and there but what I think is happening here is that GTP gathers a specific type of dedicated racing fans that may have slightly different desires than the overall of GT purchasers.
In any case it's still better to give each game owner a chance to express his opinion.
Obviously voting for cars in-game would gather together only cars from similar class and period of time.