Incorrect race results in a career mode.PS4 

• Thread starter zebik
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
Swindon
zebik
Hi,

I just finished second race in Formula C European Championship. I won the race (Donington) by about 1 sec, my race engineer congratulated me on my win only to find out I finished 2nd with over 2 seconds ago to the guy in front. That happened in the first race of this championship (Brno track) and I occasionally had it on some odd races but this clearly is a game breaking bug. It is so annoying as those two races were quite hard for me. For information there were no penalties awarded to me that would justify second rather than first finishing position. Is there anything I am missing or it just one of those very annoying things ?

Yes, happened several times, i can remember i got mad after the Porsche proving ground.

It happened also the other way around but in qualy. Finished last and i was in pole.

Yes, happened few times.
It happened also the other way around but in qualy. Finished last and i was in pole.

No, on both occasion I was awarded points for the second position. Funny bit is that the guy (AI) who I beat in both races is leading in the overall table after two cheated wins :)

No, on both occasion I was awarded points for the second position. Funny bit is that the guy (AI) who I beat in both races is leading in the overall table after two cheated wins :)
It really kills the experience especially after an intense race.

Back