Increase difficulty in GT Mode?

• Thread starter WalkerTM
  • 5 comments
Italy
Italy
I'm playing GT5 and a GT in general for the first time ever, and I'm doing the GT mode of course. I'm at the pro events in A-Spec, but it seems it's still too easy. There's a way to increase the AI level? It will increase in Expert and Extreme events?

Don't choose a car, that is near the maximum PP allowed in the race. Choose slower cars. Moreover handicap yourself with bad tires, e.g. Comfort Medium tires for street cars, or Hard Sport tires for sport cars.

Difficulty will increase, but it won't be a challenge if you are using the fastest cars possible.

And then there is the Vettel Challenge... :lol:

I'm playing GT5 and a GT in general for the first time ever, and I'm doing the GT mode of course. I'm at the pro events in A-Spec, but it seems it's still too easy. There's a way to increase the AI level? It will increase in Expert and Extreme events?

The AI tend to go slow in the corners, so picking less grippy tires is the best way to make the races more balanced.

The A.I seems inconsistent, I remember having a couple races in arcade mode that were challenging or maybe I was using crappy tires cause today I fired up SPA and got so far ahead it was ridiculous... I suggest you give Grid Autosport a try If you want challenging races.

The A.I seems inconsistent, I remember having a couple races in arcade mode that were challenging or maybe I was using crappy tires cause today I fired up SPA and got so far ahead it was ridiculous... I suggest you give Grid Autosport a try If you want challenging races.

I have to agree about the inconsistency, a prime example is the Formula GT championship, in the first three races the level of challenge, for myself, was slightly challenging at Fuji, less challenging at Indianapolis and very challenging at Monaco then come to the Nurburgring, they were nowhere, like they didn't even really know the circuit.

Also, I was hoping for more of a challenge in the Suzuka 1000km enduro but in the wet they take too much care I would say. I was a lap ahead by lap 9.

I have to agree about the inconsistency, a prime example is the Formula GT championship, in the first three races the level of challenge, for myself, was slightly challenging at Fuji, less challenging at Indianapolis and very challenging at Monaco then come to the Nurburgring, they were nowhere, like they didn't even really know the circuit.

Also, I was hoping for more of a challenge in the Suzuka 1000km enduro but in the wet they take too much care I would say. I was a lap ahead by lap 9.

I used 100% stock 458 Italia in Suzuka 1000..It was ok for a while, on dry you shouldn't make mistakes when faster cars are on your tail..

Back