Independent car / track settings

• Thread starter SMITHY77
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Okay i have only just got into ACC in the last week or so, i purchased it (digital copy) on day of release but as a key worker have now only found time to put some time in on it.

My wheel is all set up etc. So my question is this if anyone can shed any light on it.

Say for example I am in championship mode, in a Ferrari. The first track is ready for practice. Do a couple oflaps and ithen need to make some car tuning adjustments.

Can I save these adjustments, so that for example i dont have to tweak them again from memory if I choose the same car and track etc.

So as an example can you have multiple settings saved like this:

Ferrari - Monza-Wet
Ferrari - Monza-Dry

And the others of course would be the same with just the track name changed.

You can save car settings for car and track so you won't need ferrari / monza in the save name as they will be specific to that car and track what.
So you can't load up a Monza set up and try it at Spa, or load up a ferrari set up on an Audi for example.

You can save car settings for car and track so you won't need ferrari / monza in the save name as they will be specific to that car and track what.
So you can't load up a Monza set up and try it at Spa, or load up a ferrari set up on an Audi for example.

Ah okay. So if i sort a setup out for say Ferrari at monza - the next time i load up the game and choose Ferrari and Monza, that setup will be there for me to use ?

Is that correct - where would the saved setup be stored ? Will it be on the custom setup preface ?

Yep. Go into custom and then you just need to hit load/save button and it'll come up with your previous saves. You can also overwrite settings if you find a better one

Cheers John. Wasn't sure how to do that so thanks for clearing that up
Some people found their settings didn't save but I never had that issue yet. Maybe they have a lot of settings saved for many cars, I only use a few different cars at the moment so I don't have loads of saved settings

Some people found their settings didn't save but I never had that issue yet. Maybe they have a lot of settings saved for many cars, I only use a few different cars at the moment so I don't have loads of saved settings

I havent saved any yet but can now start doing some test laps and finally save my setup - thanks

Back