Indianapolis 500 - July 25th, 7:30 P.M. Eastern - Status: Paused

  • Thread starter Thread starter kolio
  • 8 comments
  • 1,014 views

kolio

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
Premium
Messages
3,409
United States
the bottom of my heart.
Messages
kolio123
Sunday Cup League Live
Next Event: July 25th, 6:45 P.M. Eastern Time /// Indianapolis 500!
​
Event Regulations and Procedure

Car Specs

- Formula Gran Turismo
- 493hp max
- Tuning only prohibited
- No driving aids allowed(including ABS)

Race Procedure
- We will make sure all connections are stable and people can see each other before the race starts. This sometimes will slightly delay the start time.
- 2 Pace laps

Event Regulations
- 200 laps, 500 miles
- Tire Wear is on normal
- Slipstream and grip reduction is on real

Not sure which series to watch? Small bit of info!​
1. Late Model Sportsman - 453hp Nascar
- Thursdays at 6:45 P.M. Eastern Time
- In-race qualifying, will be held when the host starts the race.
- Generally has a heat race to watch before the main event if more than 15 drivers show up.
- Mainly runs ovals(the cleaner races :D)

2. Grand National Division - 650hp Nascar
- Saturdays usually at 9:30 P.M. Eastern Time(always check the website)
- Pre-race qualifying, will be held before the race and certain parts may or may not be live streamed.
- Will not have a heat race.
- Schedule generally will have road course, but not a lot.

3. Winston Cup Series - 892hp Nascar
- Sundays usually at 5:45 P.M. Eastern Time(always check the website)
- Pre-race qualifying, will be held before the race and certain parts may or may not be live streamed.
- Will not have a heat race.
- Generally runs more road courses than Late Model, but less than Grand National.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Races will be added as we stream them, thanks for watching! :D


Want to race with us? Click Here!
 
Last edited:
Real excited to see our race be live streamed!
Thanks! Keep up your good work in the GND Division!
Welcome to GTP :D :gtpflag:
 
I see some potential here looking forward to seeing how it all goes! 👍
 
I see some potential here looking forward to seeing how it all goes! 👍
I see potential too, we had 15 views last night :D
EDIT: 7 Different Viewers I think!
 
Last edited:
Wish you didn't get disco'd late race, awoki96 gambled at the end and I got him!
Week of the disco for me. Hopefully I don't get a string of disco's like last season.
 
Week of the disco for me. Hopefully I don't get a string of disco's like last season.
You might have survived tonight! 10 out of 14 disco'd with 15 laps to go! They all hopped at the same time. It was crazy!!
 
Back