Indianapolis, Austin, and...Clewiston?

• Thread starter Pupik
  • 18 comments

Pupik

dig the bolts in my neck
Staff Emeritus
United States
HSV
It's time we pooled our collective resources together and ...bought a race track in the middle of nowhere!

b8b603b33734d0041e2ab0c7401b5c7dl-m0xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

275 acres of land located near nothing and nobody, yet close to alligator-infested wilderness, farmland, and not far from a Miccosukee Indian Reservation. Sure, it's flatter than the Hungaroring, swampier than Jacarepagua, and more remote than Magny-Cours; but it's been on the market for over 500 days, so I think we can talk down the $6,900,000 asking price.

It has a private airstrip, so you're all invited. Also, we need a couple of lawyers to possibly change local noise ordinances so we can have at least 300 track days per year.

Last edited:
Access by car OR plane, but not both?

We need a parallel runway...we don't want another Gimli Glider incident.

gimlix.jpg

Solution: we'll pay the realtor in metric dollars. I think we can scrape together MD$500,000 and call it even.

So, GT Planet Raceway?

Let’s make it happen!

Count me in for a few dollarydoos.

I also offer my services as a manual labourer to ensure all swamps are neatly kept, rumble strips stay vibrantly painted and alligators stay off the track.

Let me consult my private Oracle and ask when not if I'm going to win Euromillions.

Maybe SMS, Kunos, Polyphony Digital can sponsor us when they want to laser scan our track.

Screenshot_20190425-155151_Maps.jpg

Does the dirt oval, dirt circle (?) and figure of 8 death circuit come included?

Could hold more series than COTA at this rate.

Why trying to change the local noise regulation if this 275 acres of land is located near nothing and nobody?

Just sayin', Elevation change is about the only thing the Hungaroring has going for it xD. Maybe say Flatter than Sochi or Hockenheim :lol:
I miss the old Hockenheim. We should plant trees at GTPlanet Raceway. Does anyone have a ton of money they want to throw off an overpass, want to set on fire want to use to become our angel investor?

As it's been announced the proposed Miami F1 GP has indeed been binned, we could have our own Floridian GP, with booze and hookers... and gators. :lol:

Back