Individual time trial ranks - can you delete a time?

United Kingdom
Druids Bend
Z4E_Midnight85
I've set some times in the time trial mode in individual play, but set one time with the wrong car settings. Is there a way I can remove that time from the ranks?

If it’s offline time trial then yes, you can delete individual times or clear the whole board. Just click on the time and the options menu will come up. 👍

If it’s offline time trial then yes, you can delete individual times or clear the whole board. Just click on the time and the options menu will come up. 👍
I'll try that. I wasn't being given any options when I tried last night - do you have to click X on the time? I think I was just selecting the time and then pressing Options....

I'll try that. I wasn't being given any options when I tried last night - do you have to click X on the time? I think I was just selecting the time and then pressing Options....
To open up the full leaderboard you have to click on the little podium icon at the bottom, then it opens right up to each car class, or full board. That’s where you can change things.

To open up the full leaderboard you have to click on the little podium icon at the bottom, then it opens right up to each car class, or full board. That’s where you can change things.
Perfect! Thank you, that's where I was going wrong - trying to adjust them at the end of a session where it showed the ranks. 🤦

Latest Posts

Back