Infineon endurance problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiggam
  • 7 comments
  • 713 views
Messages
3
I'm trying to do this on B-spec mode but everytime i tback fired i have 32 of the 4 black cars the toyota minolt an audi R8 and the jaguar XJ9 i am not posative what i'm doing wrong i go with ahrd in front and super hard in the back and all the cars have the stage 4 turbo on them maybe my B-spec driver just really sucks this in the only enduro i'm having problems with if you have any questions jsut ask or tips would be great
 
Take the 88C-V (better known as the Minolta), make sure it has fresh oil and a refreshed chassis, put in the turbo, super hard rear tyres, hard front ones, pace to 3 and overtake on. There should not be any problems that this formula doesn't solve. :)

Oh, and if your B-Spec counterpart has 5000 points or more, it is well capable of winning.
 
Take a breath! i.e. punctuate once in a while. Granted, that requires some knowledge of the language, but it makes it easier for us to read and understand, and after all, that's what language is for, isn't it? It separates us from the animals. Besides, correct use of English is in the forum rules.
 
Try T-R3/T-R2. You don't need much faster laps to make up for the extra pitstops, and it makes negotiating lapped traffic easier. It does get tense before you've made up an entire pitstop of time, however.

B-spec does seem to have trouble with this track. I won twice in the green Audi (I.e. "Bentley" Speed 8), using B-spec, but I watched it very closely, never even going into monitor mode. That was T-R2/T-R1 with turbo spec 4. That was with 10,000 B-spec points.

But I A-spec'd it with an Audi R8 with T-R3/T-R2 and an oil change. (Not exactly maximizing points that way; oh well, that's what the Chaparral 2J is for...)

I don't actually think the AI are using "cheat turbos".

One thing I think helps with B-spec, especially at that track, is to make sure you leave ASM on. I actually didn't do that in my attempts with the Speed 8, but would it I was trying it now. I don't think you could B-spec it unattended, actually; you need to save the five seconds every pitstop.
 
I have 6050 Bspec points but it's still having problems i may just have to race it in A-spec
 
wfooshee
Take a breath! i.e. punctuate once in a while. Granted, that requires some knowledge of the language, but it makes it easier for us to read and understand, and after all, that's what language is for, isn't it? It separates us from the animals. Besides, correct use of English is in the forum rules.

Correct use of English seperates us from the animals?

"Man my dog refuses to punctuate in his essays, he's never gonna learn!"

(I know what you meant, just screwing around)
 
wiggam
I'm trying to do this on B-spec mode but everytime i tback fired i have 32 of the 4 black cars the toyota minolt an audi R8 and the jaguar XJ9 i am not posative what i'm doing wrong i go with ahrd in front and super hard in the back and all the cars have the stage 4 turbo on them maybe my B-spec driver just really sucks this in the only enduro i'm having problems with if you have any questions jsut ask or tips would be great

i know this sounds crazy. but horsepower doesn't win races. maybe the b-spec driver cannot compensate for such high horsepower(stage4 turbos). tires do not last because you burn them off too quickly. therefore the driver will pit too often...get it? slow down and try to keep finesse in mind when tuning your car. wheelspin is BAD. even if you add all of the driving aids they will do very little to compensate for too much HP:tup:
 
Back