Info for people who drive Auto

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nightmage82
  • 15 comments
  • 680 views
Messages
1,494
I left manual transmission behind in GT1 and 2, the sound of the engine in gt3 is so muted i can't hear it properly when the tyres start screaching. not to mention 2 player games.

anyway something my bro found out that i didnt realise was that if u hold down either r2 or l2 it will keep you in the gear you are in, so it wont shift up and it wont shift down. this makes the interface for GT3 for auto tranny cars the best in any game. i didn't know that (cause who reads the instructions?! :D) so i thought i'd post it in case it would help anyone else!
 
Ah, okay, not to sound all ****ty and stuff...

But this is quite a well known trick.

:).
 
I didn't know it - but then again, I hardly ever play GT3.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
One form of insanity is doing the one thing over and over again, expecting different results each time.

Hey, isn't that the license tests?
kideng
 
I didn't know it either. But then again I'd rather have Stevie Wonder circumcise me with a rusty-bladed lawnmower than drive Auto.
 
LOL:lol: :lol: i agree

i also didnt know that trick
 
Originally posted by Famine
I didn't know it either. But then again I'd rather have Stevie Wonder circumcise me with a rusty-bladed lawnmower than drive Auto.
Wow, that's a little much, doncha think? I mean...
 
Originally posted by kideng
Hey, isn't that the license tests?
kideng

no, thats trying to go fast an Monaco, without hitting a wall
 
Originally posted by Famine
I didn't know it either. But then again I'd rather have Stevie Wonder circumcise me with a rusty-bladed lawnmower than drive Auto.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd have to agree with that:D
 
Originally posted by Famine
I didn't know it either. But then again I'd rather have Stevie Wonder circumcise me with a rusty-bladed lawnmower than drive Auto.
I drive auto. It's not THAT bad. :p
kideng
 
Very interesting, I didn't know about that trick, I'll have to try it
 
I knew about it a while ago...I never used it though.
 
knew about used it on a mate one night when his brother and his mates tried having a go at the complex string, in GT cars, with no TCS :D they couldnt get round the first corner :lol:
 
if stevie wonder comes near me with any sort of poking/cutting/stabbing instrument hes not gonna know what hit him, more than he usually wouldnt

scary thought
 
Back