[INFO] GT2: 02 FRI GT Championships Summer/Fall Season

• Thread starter FuJi K
  • 8 comments
FRI will be preparing its Summer/Fall Season of the GT Championships for GT2 racers from around the world. What's unique about the FRI GT Championships is that it holds SS (Special Stage) Races. This is a race through given sectors on a particular racetrack. There are 2 SS Races on one season. One SS Race is held before the start of the first round where racers will receive their car numbers from results of the race. First place finisher will receive car number one, second place finisher will receive car number 2, and so on for the rest of the racers.

Signup Procedure
Name (real name so people will know you):___________________
Team Name(optional):_________________
Vehicle choice (brand, model, trim level):___________________
Class (GT, GT4):

Vehicle Classes:
GT4: Vehicles in this class feature Racing Modification body panels, color and parts. All vehicles are at or below 400hp per ton. These vehicles are fully equipped and when tuned well, they tear up asphalt. All vehicles must have Racing Modification performed to them, Racing Transmission, Full Weight Reduction. Power mods are free to go but hp must not exceed the hp per ton limit of 400hp/per ton. A list of modification will be asked of from you.

GT: Vehicles in this class are Non-Racing Modified. All vehicles are at or below 250 hp per ton
Vehicles in this class are able to be equipped with most modifications but not all. Power mods are free to go but hp must not exceed the hp per ton limit of 400hp/per ton. A list of modification will be asked of from you.

More on this here
http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=282530#post282530

This will probably be one of the very few OLR for GT2 at this time.

I dont know what is wrong with these people but they dont have interest in nothing it seem.

Maybe we could run our Series at the same time and I'll join yours also. ;)

Originally posted by j2s
i'm interested.
The main post of this series is in the "Long Races" forum in the "Challenge and Races"

PM me your info i.e. Name, Car choice, Class(es) which you want to compete in.

FuJi

Back