Info Guide / FAQ to GT-TV in GT5:Prologue / Demo

i noticed after the last update, all of the other videos were gone on my japanese version.
except for the ones that were already there.

NEW VIDEO (PAL)

'08 Nurburgring 24hr Introduction.

This is a HD video so takes a litle while to D/L.

During the commentary it is said that footage from this years race will also be available to D/L in GT-TV.

'08 Nurburgring 24hr Intro:

Ok, if short film, shows some decent race footage and the varying conditions of the 24 hr race. Annoyingly though, the narrator keeps referring to it as "Nurenburg ring"

Call me anal but phonetically its Nu-er-burg-ring.

Aaaargh!

I'm out of town for a couple more weeks, so anyone who has installed the latest update for GT5P, could you please list the new videos available on GTTV? Thanks!

I'm looking for some way to delete the videos I've downloaded in the past, but I cannot find the delete option anymore. Pressing triangle does nothing.

I'm looking for some way to delete the videos I've downloaded in the past, but I cannot find the delete option anymore. Pressing triangle does nothing.

It didn't seem there was much interest in this FAQ so I have not updated it, but to delete a video, simply select "My List", then highlight the video you wish to delete, and (as it says at the top of the screen) press the triangle button (which is always the default button for available options for the PS3), then you'll see a pop-up window asking if you want to delete this video.

Last edited:
Back