Information on glitched cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter GuitarHack
  • 10 comments
  • 774 views
Messages
330
United States
California
Would anyone be able to tell me how to recognize glitched cars? I know to look out for aftermarket wheels, paints, etc. But are there any other tell tale signs to see if a 0/0/0 car has been glitched? Also, I had read that even if you use a restoration ticked and reset a car to 1/0/0, it will not have the same horsepower as that car would have originally had if you had broken it in from legitimate 0/0/0. Is this true?
 
Would anyone be able to tell me how to recognize glitched cars? I know to look out for aftermarket wheels, paints, etc. But are there any other tell tale signs to see if a 0/0/0 car has been glitched? Also, I had read that even if you use a restoration ticked and reset a car to 1/0/0, it will not have the same horsepower as that car would have originally had if you had broken it in from legitimate 0/0/0. Is this true?

Don't buy into the misinformed hype. The car is the same as if ripped from a ticket.
 
Don't buy into the misinformed hype. The car is the same as if ripped from a ticket.

I second this notion... Much being made about a non-issue.... and now we will probably have an explosion of this that will last all weekend....... :crazy:
 
What? I have to start investigations...
 
I second this notion... Much being made about a non-issue.... and now we will probably have an explosion of this that will last all weekend....... :crazy:

Agreed..I just love those dudes who must do number every litle thing.
Thanks :)
 
Here we go..
 
There is a different but not one to care about, everyone needs to drop this or it will risk getting patched and everyone's loses out.

But To save more of these threads I will clear it up .
It you have a car from a ticket in 0/0/0 condition and the same car from the OCD the HP will slightly differ, now these glitched cars will produce a slightly further out difference in HP,that's it end of.

These's cars are out there already and no one really cares, well that I've spoken to about it anyway. So let's all drop it before we ruin it for people. Anyone who doesn't agree with it, don't do it. 💡
 
b101.gif
 
Thanks for the info. Just curious. Lock this bad boy up moderators... please.
 
Back