- 44

- Helsinki
- kaehkoenen
Hi guys,
I am running the 24h Le Mans race A-Spec, and during a pitstop in the thirteenth hour, just as dawn was breaking, during a pitstop the "info-box" in the lower left corner (the one with lap invalidated etc.) popped up with a message.
At that moment there was some minor fumbling around on the pitlane, as another car was coming to the stall in front of me as I was pulling out, and Bob, controlling it, had to make a few jerky lunges before he could get out of the pit. Due to this, I didn't have time to read the message - is there any way of figuring out what the message was? I hope I'm not getting black-flagged for pitlane maneuvers, or something like that?
I am running the 24h Le Mans race A-Spec, and during a pitstop in the thirteenth hour, just as dawn was breaking, during a pitstop the "info-box" in the lower left corner (the one with lap invalidated etc.) popped up with a message.
At that moment there was some minor fumbling around on the pitlane, as another car was coming to the stall in front of me as I was pulling out, and Bob, controlling it, had to make a few jerky lunges before he could get out of the pit. Due to this, I didn't have time to read the message - is there any way of figuring out what the message was? I hope I'm not getting black-flagged for pitlane maneuvers, or something like that?