Ingame XMB access

  • Thread starter Thread starter StevenDunn99
  • 4 comments
  • 809 views
Messages
961
I know that this is not driving related, but I think it is important enough to mention. I hope that at some point, and at least when we get the option to set up rooms, that we have in game access to the PS3's XMB. Sadly very few games have this, but it is so useful - being able to send and reply to PSN messages in game.

Has anything been said or reported regarding this feature ?

Let us hope that PD have this covered (and if not they read this !).
 
Excellent, thank you. I thought ingame XMB was game specific, to be available for all games is a nice surprise.
 
Just to add that the announcement did not mention in-game XMB specifically. It might just be a way of seeing your messages in-game without it.
 
G.T
Just to add that the announcement did not mention in-game XMB specifically. It might just be a way of seeing your messages in-game without it.

That's something I've been waiting for since I got the PS3! Great news!👍
 
Back