initial d with ENTHUSIA'S ENGINE? (online)

• Thread starter MAKU GX
  • 24 comments
sounds good idea dosn't it?
:scared: YOU WANT IT, dont you?

💡 you like this IDEA ? :)

how would you like to play an online game of initial d courses, with enthusia's engine? 💡
in which you need to make teams and compete aginast each other if you want to make big bucks for your team. then if you want to just race by your own you would race against single players without team or something.
be able to upgrade your car with the money you win by playing against other teams or other people.
be able to customize cars however the hell you would want, like in nfsu but....way improved.
ppl getting togather in a chat to talk about race, and whatever, and then having the best of their team racing.

what you think? 💡

i think that would be more popular than any racing game ever :dunce:

MAKU GX
Yeah...to Initial D fans, but thats about it. Not to stomp on your party, but Initial D isn't all too popular in America [yet]. It's enormously popular within Anime fan circles, but not mainstream (just as drifting is underground now).
It feels a lot like I'm the only one on this forum who got interested drifting because of non-Initial D reasons (used to it in GT3 before I knew it was even a real thing :dunce: ), but hey, I will say that Initial D is pretty cool from the 1 or 2 episodes I've seen.

thanks swift, i usually mess up with placing them in the right place...even though i check.

i don't really mean, INITIAL D, but to give you an idea of the kind of tracks that you would find there...
because, initial d happens in japan, where they got all these mountain trails with 29837 curves per meter, and its amazing how much skill you gotta have to drive in there.
it's way more challenging than all the tracks we got in gt4.

obviously, it shouln't be just these type of tracks, but i think that we could mix up a little bit with, city courses and the courses from gt4...although i think we had enaugh with gt4 courses, which are real racing courses, specificly for grip racing.
really fast cars...to my poiint of view...grip racing gets boring, cuz it's pretty much (in gt4) all bout the fastest car..andit makes it easy.
i think i am good racer myself even though i do run with the fastest car, cuz i feel boring cuz of the challenge it's given to me in gt4.

im talking too much.
thanks for reply's guys! byes!

What are you high? Drifting is the new "thing to do" in America, it's every little 16 year olds dream now and it's extremely aggrivating. Drifting = gaining more adolescent popularity than street racing.

Initial D is like God to kids around here.

FORGET ABOUT INITIAL D! IM SAYING, LIKE INITIAL D!

IM TALKING ABOUT COURSES, TRACKS LIKE INITIAL D! NOT INITIAL D!!!!!!!!!!!

and what if it's not popular enaugh yet, by 2 years from now it should be popular enaugh.

i knew drifting from before, and the reason i started drifting more often is cuz i saw the posibility to practice in a near-life thing like gt series.
saw a drifting video and got hooked up, so you should prolly help each other and make some advertising about the whole drifting idea and initial d if you like.

well one of the main reason drifting is getting big in the states is because of D1 events and such. and they are coming out with a D1 game. havent read too much on it though, maybe they will have touge tracks as bonus?

MAKU GX
sounds good idea dosn't it?
:scared: YOU WANT IT, dont you?

💡 you like this IDEA ? :)

how would you like to play an online game of initial d courses, with enthusia's engine? 💡
in which you need to make teams and compete aginast each other if you want to make big bucks for your team. then if you want to just race by your own you would race against single players without team or something.
be able to upgrade your car with the money you win by playing against other teams or other people.
be able to customize cars however the hell you would want, like in nfsu but....way improved.
ppl getting togather in a chat to talk about race, and whatever, and then having the best of their team racing.

what you think? 💡

sounds like a kick butt game lets all get together and send the idea to a game company and bam game in our hands....no really im series

o really i am...I would buy even if i had to go broke

hmm why don't you just buy
- Initial D
- Battle Gear 2, 3
- Kaido Battle 1, 2, soon 3

Great games, and exactly what you search... Battle Gear 3 even has online play...

💡 👍 :)

anyone know where i can get a mod chip to play japanese games...............................cause i wont those ID games but I live in america.....................and has any oe heard or play that new D1 drfting game looks tight once again only in japan

vinsion
Yeah...to Initial D fans, but thats about it. Not to stomp on your party, but Initial D isn't all too popular in America [yet]. It's enormously popular within Anime fan circles, but not mainstream (just as drifting is underground now).
It feels a lot like I'm the only one on this forum who got interested drifting because of non-Initial D reasons (used to it in GT3 before I knew it was even a real thing :dunce: ), but hey, I will say that Initial D is pretty cool from the 1 or 2 episodes I've seen.

iwouldnt really say its underground its just not exspanding as fast as wa wwant it too hence why the only amercan D1 event is held in cali(poo on cali folk love yall but poo on you) maybe by 07 there will be at least one D1 in Central and Eastern US

I just love initial-d... I have seen all the seasons and special battles that have been released, and i have a Real Ae86 Sprinter Levin, its my drift car where in Portugal, I allso have a drift team where.

aboul the initial-d game i have for ps2... is a very old and arkade game... but lots of full too. but cant be compared to Enthusia or Gt4.

On enthusia we have a track that is used on the initial.d game and movies, the drift track on enthusia is the Akina Mountain on initial.d.

im in the uk so i dont know much about initial D, BUT, big but, the other dday i was going through the amusement arcade and i saw initial D arcade was empty, so me and a mate had a go and OMG, it was amazing, graphics arent the best ever but they ars still good and it was sooo fun.
is it possible to get this for PAL on ps2?

GT_Fan2005
is it possible to get this for PAL on ps2?

I have played the initial.d game on the arcade rooms.... i have my on card and all !!! ( did you get the card out ? )

As i tool I have the Initial.d game for ps2... Gt_Fan2005 the arcade you play is the same game that is on Ps2 .... exactly the same :) :) :)

Driftster
What are you high? Drifting is the new "thing to do" in America, it's every little 16 year olds dream now and it's extremely aggrivating. Drifting = gaining more adolescent popularity than street racing.

Initial D is like God to kids around here.

You mean drifting is the new Fad to do in United States among the 16 years ricers ?

Remember kids, don't eat felt tips.

TBH I think it could be quite fun, but on a pc or something so you can have HUGE tracks etc.

takumidrift
I have played the initial.d game on the arcade rooms.... i have my on card and all !!! ( did you get the card out ? )

As i tool I have the Initial.d game for ps2... Gt_Fan2005 the arcade you play is the same game that is on Ps2 .... exactly the same :) :) :)

i may check this out, and i dont have my own card no, but i did see the slot, i may get one :P

hey, well thanks for your opinions and comments. :dopey:

first, i know there are initial d games, and for your info, those are all arcade games.
meaning, super irrealistic...now, its fun, but RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK THAT IT WOULD BE MUCH MORE FUN TO HAVE TO DO DRIFTING WITH REAL PHYSICS IN TRACKS LIKE THOSE ARCADES?
:dunce: for your not-creative-minds, it would be like those arcades, but with realistic drifting and physics like enthusia.
drifting in the arcade can be fun for a little...but i, as well as many people who like challenge, prefer realistic things.

for one thing, it would give you an idea so you go later and practice in the real street with a real car, and then they can call us NINTENDO DRIVERS :scared:

plus the game i had in mind woulnt be any related to initial d, im just saying that to give you an idea of what to expect.
street racing, awsome street courses, not grip race courses, with those boring big roads in which everyone drifts thinking they're kings, but they have really no clue.
i am not the big expert either, i just started, but those tracks are really no challenge for drifters, you gotta realize.

if there were drifting battles online in tracks like akina mt or places like that, it would be much more of a challenge.
i'll end up being game director :)

anyway, drive wrecklessly and never use the seat belt...and if you got someone tailgating u, smash the brakes! ;)

c ya!

yes... real drift is had and expencive .

I bought my Ae86 levin last year and only in set. i started to drift. To see how it is.. i have my car now on the garage.. Because i Blow up my engine.

That hard

of course money making idea
thats what all my ideas are abotu...but not many ppl got the real idea of it..
some come saying..why dont you get another game similar to it?
well maybe cuz enthusia is the best engine out there and cuz we want realism and we want fun driving...SO NO!

and i really think fun driving starts in courses like dragon range in enthusia...
which i dunno theres only one course like that...its gonna become a classic, until ppl start to realize that courses like that are way more fun, tight, dangerous, exciting, and it looks faster cuz of the strech place...
yeah all that...
nyway, drifting all the way!

(things to get pissed off at enthusia
not enaugh mountain courses, some crappy cars and some classic cars ppl would want and arnt there but u put a demio and all those crappy cars that no one would ever drive with stolen bodies)

anyway, bye

Back