initial d

  • Thread starter Thread starter mynameisgrego
  • 22 comments
  • 938 views
Hehehe you only see Initial D if you buy it on DVD or by "borrowing" it off the net.
 
saw a game of that name yesterday when i went on a day trip
 
dunno.... u wanna be an ae86 fan too? :p
 
btw, hi grego.
welcome to the forum :)
 
if u want the "racing" dl the battle stages... :)
 
Yes, you can download everything from kazaa. I got everything from there ...
If you want to watch everything in order :

First download all the stage one episodes (about 26 of them)

Next you have the stage two episodes (13 of them)

Then there is the extra stage (kinda like an extra movie)

After that you have the third stage (this is a full movie)

And lastly there is the battle stage (this is basically a recap of all the previous battles [with one new one])



So stage one and two are just episodes. Each a little under 30 minutes and about 110 - 140 MB to download.

grtz


PS, It took ages to download those episodes with the regular kazaa, use www.k-lite.tk if you want better searches and thus more abilities to download.
 
Hm, guess I'll have to get them once I move onto unlimited ADSL.
 
k-lite.tk wont work for me
so i guess ill just use the old one!!!
thanx for all your help
 
so i deleted regular kazaa and got kazza lite to download now k-lite wont connect!!! so this sucks!!!
 
The sound and no picture indicates you might want to upgrade your Media Player. I run QuickTime 6.0, RealOne Player and Windows Media Player 9.0.

BTW be careful of Kazaa. It installs a HUGE bunch of spyware onto your computer. You want to run a programme like Lavasoft's Ad-Aware 6.0 to remove it, then insert a file called cd_clint.dll into Kazaa's folder - it fools Kazaa into thinking the Cydoor spyware is still active. This also has the benefit of removing all the ads and pop-ups from your Kazaa... :D

You'll need to do an internet search for "cd_clint.dll" though - I can't remember the site I got it from.
 
Yeh, I made the switch to Kazaalite which is way better than the normal Kazaa.
 
Originally posted by Famine
BTW be careful of Kazaa. It installs a HUGE bunch of spyware onto your computer. You want to run a programme like Lavasoft's Ad-Aware 6.0 to remove it, then insert a file called cd_clint.dll into Kazaa's folder - it fools Kazaa into thinking the Cydoor spyware is still active. This also has the benefit of removing all the ads and pop-ups from your Kazaa... :D

You'll need to do an internet search for "cd_clint.dll" though - I can't remember the site I got it from.

That is the thing about kazaa light ;) It doesn't have the spyware... atleast the one I gave doesn't. I've checked it with ad-aware and it also doesn't give any pop-ups.

And yes, they are .avi files so DivX would be nice although I prefer MicroDVD.

grtz
 
If you're having problem playing a file, it could be that you don't have the codec that the file is encoded in. Divx is the most common one. Divx 5 is backward compatible to Divx 4. You should also install Divx 3.11a IF you can find it. Another popular one these days is Xvid. Personally I like to know what's installed on my machine. But if you're lazy and just want to make sure that you can play anything you download, go find yourself the Nimo Codec Pack. That has most every codec you'll need, and some you don't.
kideng
 
Initial D is sweet. A bit too much drifting to my liking, but its really enjoyable to watch. It's nice to see they dont use fake car names.
 
what if they just used chassis codes instead of the real names so they wouldn't have to pay for the rights to use them :O
 
Tokyo Extreme Racer ZERO , is garbage, well the handling is. it feels like rubber to me.The driving characteristics feel so unreal to me. I want to wait and see how Tokyo Extreme Racer ZERO ONE (01) is. The intro is very tempting though, you may see it here
 
Back