Inivisible decals

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 5 comments
Greece
Athens
Nickf1gr
Hello community i have a problem when i put a decal in to the car surface i cant see it at all.. there is a visible cross with the position of decal and some times the decal blinks...what i am doing wrong?? I am tottaly novice with the livery editor. Thank you

Hello community i have a problem when i put a decal in to the car surface i cant see it at all.. there is a visible cross with the position of decal and some times the decal blinks...what i am doing wrong?? I am tottaly novice with the livery editor. Thank you
You must be in the wrong section for decals.

For example you are in the « others » category while you’re trying to apply on the side of the car.
(Or in some cases, the roof is in the « others » category instead of the « body »).

You can see the area where you can put decals by pressing R3 : the available areas for this section will be blue whereas the rest of the car will be white.

@nickf1gr , also check the decal "depth". I have found on some tight curves the decal needs depth for it to show....if it's a large decal then mostly the outer edges will show but nothing in the middle. :)

Back