INSANE Black Friday deals! New game releases HALF OFF!

All of the newer games (like Batman Arkham City, Forza 4, Rage, Gears of War 3, etc) are going to be half off this Friday (Nov 25th) as well as on Thursday too. Here is the video showcasing all of the deals going on this week...check it out:

I can't believe how many new games made the list (practically every one of them) and I'll be online at midnight trying to grab some of them before they are gone. Too bad games are this price all year round!

LaBounti
That accent is horrendous lol. Oh yeah I'm getting Forza 4, Bat man Arkham city and BF3 for $28 each at Walmart.

I wish you luck and hope to god you make it out alive. With that said I'm heading out for it so I do too!

I wish you luck and hope to god you make it out alive. With that said I'm heading out for it so I do too!

I'm good :D, I live in a big city, There is a Walmart 20 miles away That I go to, Its Dead Every Black Friday, Plus they open at 10PM on Thanksgiving. The 5 or so walmarts in the city are packed and always end up on the news for something. We made Natioal Headlines like 2 years in a row with crowds lol.

The $200 120gb PS3 with 2 games and 30 day PS Plus sounds like a good deal too.

Back