-Insert Mainstream Greeting Here-

Australia
Australia
Zedakai
Hello there GTPlanet users! I (as you can see) am new here and am pretty new to the world of forums in general so I don't really know how this works but am willing to jump in and start talking :) I am a typical Australian teenager and have been a gaming since the first PlayStation was released with my all time favorite game being Crash Bandicoot. Though I may not play much of GT, I was shown by my real-life friend @RESHIRAM5 that this site contains much more than just discussions about GT. Before I start rambling on about my life I shall make the daunting task of clicking that 'Create Thread' button and start meeting some of you.

Hello there GTPlanet users! I (as you can see) am new here and am pretty new to the world of forums in general so I don't really know how this works but am willing to jump in and start talking :) I am a typical Australian teenager and have been a gaming since the first PlayStation was released with my all time favorite game being Crash Bandicoot. Though I may not play much of GT, I was shown by my real-life friend @RESHIRAM5 that this site contains much more than just discussions about GT. Before I start rambling on about my life I shall make the daunting task of clicking that 'Create Thread' button and start meeting some of you.
Welcome to the forums :)👍

Latest Posts

Back