'Insert Quotes' Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
TenEightyOne
TenEightyOne
Maybe it's my age... but I don't remember seeing it unless I'd selected multiquotes, now I see it at the base of every reply box regardless of whether I've selected multiquotes or not.

Was it always there and I'm simply going mad?! :D

MQBut.JPG

Maybe it's my age... but I don't remember seeing it unless I'd selected multiquotes, now I see it at the base of every reply box regardless of whether I've selected multiquotes or not.

Was it always there and I'm simply going mad?! :D

View attachment 543701
If you select "+Quote" button, the "Insert Quotes..." will pop up.

If you select "+Quote" button, the "Insert Quotes..." will pop up.

But the question is... should it show the whole time even before pressing +Quote? I'm sure it didn't before, now it does (pic in OP is from this thread immediately after making my first post).

@Fat Tyre, that should be my anthem :D

Maybe you hit the "+ Quote" button without realizing recently? If you click on "Insert Quotes" does it show you any quotes?

But the question is... should it show the whole time even before pressing +Quote? I'm sure it didn't before, now it does (pic in OP is from this thread immediately after making my first post).

@Fat Tyre, that should be my anthem :D
Ooh. I am not sure about that! But I do not think it is suppose to be there until you click it because....
Screenshot_2016-05-06-08-56-42.png

But I am on mobile device. So this could easily be a difference as of right now.

Ah-hah, I see what I did... I must have accidentally clicked "+ Quote" in a thread somewhere, that lead to "Insert Quotes" showing for me in every thread, I've cleared that cached quote and everything's back to normal.

I woodstained a fence today, the fumes must have been stronger than I thought :D

Ah-hah, I see what I did... I must have accidentally clicked "+ Quote" in a thread somewhere, that lead to "Insert Quotes" showing for me in every thread, I've cleared that cached quote and everything's back to normal.

I woodstained a fence today, the fumes must have been stronger than I thought :D
Counterpoint: You are losing your mind due to liking frogs :dopey:.

Counterpoint: You are losing your mind due to liking frogs :dopey:.

J'aime beacoup les grenouilles, c'est vrai :)

Requesting a mod-lock for this ultimately useless thread caused by another TEO brain-fart :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back