Insiders Claim That Next Xbox Is More Advanced Than PS5

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Novalee, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Novalee

Novalee

2. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

In 5...4...3...2...1

TokoTurismo, ImaRobot and Novalee like this.
  3. Northstar

Northstar Premium

Why are they even bothering? Sony already sold like 8 trillion PS5's. ;)

TokoTurismo, ImaRobot and PzR Slim like this.
  4. Skython

Skython

Can't say I really care about which is more advanced because if the exclusives don't interest me I won't bother.

SPhilli911, Dave A and VXR like this.
  5. VXR

VXR

Halo, Forza and whatever exclusive they develop and then abandon later isn't going to shift units anymore. If they don't get top level studios making games on a par with UC4/GoW/Spidey et al, then it will count for nothing.

6. kikie

kikie Premium

• Advanced PS5
    • Even more advanced Xbox whatever
    • An alien advanced Mad Box

We are going to be spoiled. It is only a matter of time before we all have a Holodeck in our man cave.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    305Michael305 and Novalee like this.
  7. Dave A

Dave A Premium

What's both benefitted me massively and yet will hurt Microsoft's future X-Box sales is Microsoft releasing a number of thier big games on Windows 10 as well. I don't need to pick up an X-Box to play the games that were previously X-Box exclusives anymore, I can buy them on Windows.

Which is technically more powerful doesn't really mean much, some cross platform games will always be developed with one in mind over the other and the exclusives will be the difference, or would be if I couldn't get them on Windows 10.

VXR likes this.
  8. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

It seems like this is never going to stop popping up, and I'm not complaining :lol:

9. DDastardly00

DDastardly00

It's going to take a lot of clever marketing to make me care about either nextgenconsolebox™

Northstar and Novalee like this.
  10. Novalee

Novalee

11. SPhilli911

SPhilli911

I don’t care how many “K”s the things have or any of that technical stuff. I will be happy with both a new Xbox and a PS5 if they each have exclusives worth playing. I care far more about the games than the hardware I play them on.

BUT, I fear for the Xbox exclusives. Forza is no longer the go-to racer (for me) and what else does Microsoft even have outside the aging Halo series (which I admit, I can’t wait for Halo Infinite, that’s a series I am quite fond of still) for exclusives? I’m honestly struggling to think of anything big. Gears of War 5, but that’s also not something I imagine will be a console seller anymore.

12. 305Michael305

305Michael305

I’m trading in my Xbox one x this summer. I’m more impressed with what ps5 has to offer and I’m more impressed with ps now games and it’s service. I’m playing less often or in shorter bursts. That ps is more fir me. I’m taking a loss on my digital library from Xbox but it’s worth it in the end.

13. MikeV27

MikeV27

Meh. I was not impressed by the Xbox One launch back in 2013, wasn't all that impressed with what the PS4 had to offer back then either. Unless there is a drastic improvement, I think my console days are done after this generation. PC master race it is.

14. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Games