InsideSimRacing sub $100 DIY rig

  • Thread starter Thread starter II-zOoLoGy-II
  • 14 comments
  • 2,172 views

II-zOoLoGy-II

(Banned)
Messages
2,713
United States
F YOU
For those of you looking for the cheap route, the guys at ISR have scrapped together, literally, a sub $100 rig. Mainly for individuals with limited financial means, tools, and hardware. Schematics are available on their forums.



Personally, if I had to build one I would prefer the PVC route. Fortunately, I have a sugar momma that takes care of me :)
 
That video flew by! It was entertaining and inspiring enough to make me want to give this a shot. This or something similar; do you know where you can get the plans/dimensions? I don't see them on their site.
 
Last edited:
G219
That video flew by! It was entertaining and inspiring enough to make me want to give this a shot. This or something similar; do you know where you can get the plans/dimensions? I don't see them on their site.

Doesn't look like they have posted them yet; as others are wondering the same thing in their forums.

Keep an eye out on this thread for them:

http://www.insidesimracing.tv/forums/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=6685
 
Just saw this. One of their best episodes ever. Very inspiring for sure.
 
i think im going to build this cockpit
 
Hmmm, I wonder who's going to be the first?
 
This is the best video to come out of ISR in months.
 
amf7 going wooden :)

Do you have the space for a robust wooden rig?

I would say I have just enough to do something similar to the ISR build :) I have to say they did a great job that show!
 
I would say I have just enough to do something similar to the ISR build :) I have to say they did a great job that show!

+1 , Love it. thinking of building one whilst watching that
 
This gave me so much idea that when I first thought about doing this, it would be impossible to do for me. :indiff:
 
I hope try do a stand for really tight budgets...
 
Back