Insight on inspiration

Canada
Windsor Ontario
notes2828
I already said my peace In a reply earlier on a different thread, But I just thought I'd shed a little light. At the end of the day... Millions of people at some point will be racing in sport mode on a consistent basis. If you are in the A to S driver rating. And A to S sportsmanship rating. And you are having consistent solid clean fast races ,. Whether you win or place 24th that in its self is an accomplishment. 24th out of a grid of what could be some of the best in the world.... Is an accomplishment. Anything top 10 in the S-S ranked races. ( S-driver rating S-sportsmanship ). Is something to be super proud of. Winning at these levels for 99% of the millions of people playing will NEVER happen. But... Top 10 is what I myself will be aiming for as well as super happy with. With that being said it will probably not happen without taking the competition seriously and respecting the Game. People who are into that same mindset I will be should aim at what's possible. Doing your best. Finishing 24th in a grid of 24 solid drivers. Well at times that's good enough for me. See y'all on the track. Let's get it!!!! #getgud

I already said my peace In a reply earlier on a different thread, But I just thought I'd shed a little light. At the end of the day... Millions of people at some point will be racing in sport mode on a consistent basis. If you are in the A to S driver rating. And A to S sportsmanship rating. And you are having consistent solid clean fast races ,. Whether you win or place 24th that in its self is an accomplishment. 24th out of a grid of what could be some of the best in the world.... Is an accomplishment. Anything top 10 in the S-S ranked races. ( S-driver rating S-sportsmanship ). Is something to be super proud of. Winning at these levels for 99% of the millions of people playing will NEVER happen. But... Top 10 is what I myself will be aiming for as well as super happy with. With that being said it will probably not happen without taking the competition seriously and respecting the Game. People who are into that same mindset I will be should aim at what's possible. Doing your best. Finishing 24th in a grid of 24 solid drivers. Well at times that's good enough for me. See y'all on the track. Let's get it!!!! #getgud
That's a great mindset to have but it might change depending on the payouts involved for lower finishes. Competing hard and enjoying a battle for 20th is great but if the payout is low I think the shine will wear off quickly for some of us. That's the problem with game economies, it makes it harder to compete just for the sake of competing because advancement in the game is always tied to results.

Back