Installation Differences Between Normal and Collector Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter La Gargola
  • 2 comments
  • 450 views
Messages
136
Messages
Diego 128LT
Messages
Diego128L
Hello, Im wtriting from Bogota Colombia, I buy GT5 normal edition, but Im waiting for GT5 Collector Edition, but my dealer is somewhat delayed.

1- If I Install the normal edition and I generate a game save, when I receive the collector edition and put in my ps3, the game save generate will be damage and y have ti start again

2 - What happend whit the aditionals cars that have de collector edition if I do the instalation normal and then collector

sorry for my english and thanks for the answers
 
don't worry nothing change same game, same disc
 
There is a code in the Collector's edition that you redeem on the Playstation Store to download the extra cars. Everything else is the same.
 
Back