- 1
I've got a question about the installation for GT5
When I want to install the game at the beginning, it says it need a few GB, I've got around 10 GB still avaible on my PS3.
When it begins with the install, first the time is 13 minutes, a few seconds later it's just 4 minutes. So I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting. A few HOURS later, it's still 4 minutes and I can't cancel the installation.
Somebody knows my problem?
I also have a lot of errors in the game. When I'm waiting for a track, that's loading in GT-Modus, it don't go further.
When I want to install the game at the beginning, it says it need a few GB, I've got around 10 GB still avaible on my PS3.
When it begins with the install, first the time is 13 minutes, a few seconds later it's just 4 minutes. So I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting. A few HOURS later, it's still 4 minutes and I can't cancel the installation.
Somebody knows my problem?
I also have a lot of errors in the game. When I'm waiting for a track, that's loading in GT-Modus, it don't go further.