Installing content. You are free to continue playing with installation completes

• Thread starter randys
  • 3 comments
So yesterday an update was installed, I think. I know it took TEN HOURS or more, and my net speeds are lightning fast, 100/10 so I dont know why it took so long.

And now I am trying to proceed in career and it is saying installing when I go to advance to the next race, black bar comes up and says installing and it says 100%.

So...what do I do now?

NEVERMIND, restart fixed.

Why so long on the install though?

Last edited:
10 hours is far to long. I think it took less than that to download and install the full game here.

The most recent update took maybe 20 minutes and am also on a 100mb network link though the d/l was not using more than about 15-20% of the available bandwidth when downloading the update

So yesterday an update was installed, I think. I know it took TEN HOURS or more, and my net speeds are lightning fast, 100/10 so I dont know why it took so long.

And now I am trying to proceed in career and it is saying installing when I go to advance to the next race, black bar comes up and says installing and it says 100%.

So...what do I do now?

NEVERMIND, restart fixed.

Why so long on the install though?
Obviously your internet wasn't reaching half of that speed while downloading.
At 50-70mbps the entire game of 67GB didn't take half of 10 hours.

Obviously your internet wasn't reaching half of that speed while downloading.
At 50-70mbps the entire game of 67GB didn't take half of 10 hours.

Same here, speeds of 60mbps download and the entire game took about 3 or 4 hours.

Back