Installing mod but they don't appear in the game

• Thread starter Kobhalt
  • 4 comments
Hi
After experiencing a total failure of my computer, i had to reinstall everything and Steam aswell.
Problem, for AssettoCorsa, none of my mods have been detected since, they are in the /content folder (cars or tracks) like before but they're not in the game...
I have deleted those mods and do a "clear the car cache" in the generals options, trying to reinstall but same problem...

What can i do?

Thanks in advance...

Would you mind taking a screenshot of Windows Explorer where I can see your Assetto Corsa folder opened up, content folder opened up, cars folder opened up and at least one mod car's folder opened up? So, if you were having trouble with a Ferrari Enzo mod, I would want to see something like this:

VPweCty.png

The "SteamLibrary" folder was already on the "H" Ddrive last time and it worked perfectly

1499112778-acorsa.jpg

Attachments

• acorsa.jpg
    acorsa.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 29
Update:
It appear that i was in the wrong "steamapps" folder... Everything work perfectly now, iam sometimes more stupid than my computer.

Update:
It appear that i was in the wrong "steamapps" folder... Everything work perfectly now, iam sometimes more stupid than my computer.
Hey. We ALL make crazy mistakes like that. A lesson learned...for me too! 👍

Back