Installing / removing a wheel constantly, is it feasible?

• Thread starter n_chiri
  • 2 comments
Finally I'm starting to gather some savings and I think I will be buying a G29 wheel sometime soon. But I lack space and I can't possibly have a dedicated sim-racing rig, I need to use this PC for everything and I don't want to have a wheel on my desk when I'm not driving. I know these things are delicate, so I want to know if it's feasible to mount and dismount the wheel constantly from the desk.

Finally I'm starting to gather some savings and I think I will be buying a G29 wheel sometime soon. But I lack space and I can't possibly have a dedicated sim-racing rig, I need to use this PC for everything and I don't want to have a wheel on my desk when I'm not driving. I know these things are delicate, so I want to know if it's feasible to mount and dismount the wheel constantly from the desk.
Their not that delicate! You’ll have no problems remounting wheel

The G29 comes with a desk clamp - designed exactly to fit your use case.

Back